December 6, 2007 - Las Vegas


Ariana's bachelorette party was a weekend in Vegas and the two of us managed to head out there a day before the others.


 I flew from Austin to Denver, where we actually met for some (really bad) airport restaurant nachos, then to Phoenix, and then to Las Vegas, where she waited for me at the airport and we cabbed it over to Treasure Island

View from room

We dropped off our stuff and did some window shopping at the Forum shops at Caesar's: Kate Spade, Juicy Couture, Fresh, Agent Provocateur (was tempted by the green satins), Nanette Lepore (fell in love quite a few dresses), and oh so many more shops!

Ate dinner at Social House back at TI and hoped to catch a burlesque show at Tangerine. 


At Tangerine we waited around for the show for quite a while (and leaning against pillars is not allowed (wtf)) we find out that there *is* no performance that night. Their advertisements (even currently running ones) lied! But judging by their staff, I think I would have been extremely disappointed by the talent. 


So we went off to another bar and had a really bad drink (tasted like cherry flavored medicine) and then headed down the strip.
 
I love my pink and orange

A sign for $1 margaritas got our attention so we headed there. Met some scottish guys who were drunk and rude, left them quickly, drank, and headed to a dance club for a bit. 

Being silly- I always joke that I'm going to pick my cat's nose

Once back at the hotel, we ordered room service (french fries) and soaked our aching feet in the bathtub. 

No comments: